Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our Final Day At UGA...


Today is our last day as interns at UGA, so I just want to show my gratitude one final time. To all of the management and staff of UGA Food Services, I say Thank You! If not for your gratuitous amounts of hospitality, I could not have felt as happy and at home as I did for the past two months here in Athens, Georgia (900 miles away from my home in New York). Each and every one of you taught me something new and valuable and I cannot say enough about my time here. I also have to say thank you to my fellow intern, Kelvin Butler. It has been my pleasure to have met you and worked side by side with you for the past two months. I believe that I now have a lifelong friend in the state of Virginia. You are a great person with a strong mind and an obvious passion for the hospitality industry, where ever your future endeavors may take you (Hotel ownership, night club ownership, Chik-Fil-A ownership, or anything else that you come up with) you will most certainly be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment